evocation table

evocation table

Friday, April 15, 2011

Gracious gifts by thine patterned correspondence with the Emperor of heavens

 ..Each Thursday I get up a bit earlier before work and perform the Jupiter+Mercury prayer and 'cashbox' operation which Jason Miller so graciously shares in his Sorcerers Secrets.
Also each Thursday since the creation of my Jupiter talisman I take it with me and place it in my pocket to increase the mojo :)
Today at work I was holding it in m hands, enjoying the energy of it when my superior walked in and asked if the boss had spoken with me yet. When I replied that I hadn't, he said, "Well don't say anything till he tells you, but your getting promoted.". :}




Gracious gifts by thine patterned correspondence with the Emperor of heavens

1 comment:

  1. Frater,

    I have tried emailing you and I've gotten a bounceback. I would VERY much like to speak with you regarding the cashbox operation. Would you be willing to pop over to my blog's contact page and share your email with me so I can talk with you? Please? http://blastingrod.wordpress.com/contact/

    Thank you and appreciated...
    Peter

    ReplyDelete